?
返回南通紡織網 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏
?
首頁 > 展會信息
2018廣交會上必備外貿口語
點擊數: 發布時間:2018/05/25

1. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 
 你覺得我們產品的品質怎么樣? 

2. What about having a look at sample first?  

先看一看產品吧? 

3. What about placing a trial order? 

何不先試訂貨? 

4. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?  

我們的產品品質與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣? 

5. You can rest assured.  

你可以放心。 

6. Reliability is our strong point.  

可靠性正是我們產品的優點。 

7.Heavy enquiries witness the  quality of our products.  

大量詢盤證明我們的產品品質過硬。 

8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market. 

我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水準,以滿足世界市場的要求。 

9. This new product is to the taste of European market.  

這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。 

10. I think it will also find a good market in your market. 

我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。 

11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products. 

優良的品質和較低的價格有助于銷售推廣產品。 

12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further. 

雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。 

13. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.  

我們對樣品的品質很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決于你們的價格了。 

14. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is. 

在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。 

15. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries. 

這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。 

16. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 

謝謝你詢價。為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量? 

17. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 

我們的價格比其他制造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認后方有效。 

18. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 

我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。 

19. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.  

請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。 

20. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 

這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品? 

21. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 

這是價格表,但僅作為參考線。有你特別感興趣,這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品? 

22. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 

我不知道,如果您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求。我敢肯定我們的價格是有競爭力的。 

23. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 

我們的價格比其他制造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認后方有效。 

24. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 

請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。 

25. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 

我的報價是基于合理的利潤,而不是漫天要價。 

26. Moreover, we've kept the price close to the costs of production. 

再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。 

27. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.  

很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。 

28. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 

你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。 

29. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?  

你能告訴我,你會選擇哪種付款條款嗎? 

30. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?  

你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨? 

31. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 

這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最后確認為準。 

32. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.  

通常我們的報價都是FOB價。 

33. You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。 

34. Thank you for you cooperation. 

謝謝你們的合作。 

35. If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask. 

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。 

36. Welcome to our factory. 

歡迎到我們工廠來。 

37. You'll know our products better after this visit. 

參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。 

38. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。 

39. Then we could look at the production line. 

然后我們再去看看生產線。 

40. These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 

墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。 

41. All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. 

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。 

42. We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 

我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。 

43. Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration. 

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。 

44. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。 

45. It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 

重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。 

46. I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. 

我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。 


協會介紹 | 聯系我們 | 協會公告 | 友情鏈接
版權所有 中華人民共和國工業和信息化部備案號:蘇ICP備12031630號
聯系電話:0513-85125233 傳真:0513-85155233
地址:南通市人民西路3號(老紡工局二樓) 郵編:226001
E-mail:[email protected]
本站訪問量:1575846
河北快三遗漏统计